Saturday 22 June 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 22nd June 2013

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui has overcast to show for. Right now the sun is not able to break the cloud layer, maybe later today. Current temp at 7am is 28C

We're off to Lan Saka in a moment, where tomorrow at 4am I will run my first full marathon! Tomorrow's update might be a bit later than usual.

Fi, Greek restaurant in Chaweng

Fi, Greek restaurant in Chaweng, near Tesco Lotus

Yesterday saw stronger than usual wind but still with plenty of sunshine. Max temp reached 33C

The forecast is steady, the wind is about to drop off over the weekend and by next weekend we should have full on sunny days again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: