Thursday 4 August 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 4th August, 2011

Today's weather;

Samui is going to be hot today, a blue sky is shaping up right now. Current temp at 7am is 26C

Today I will make my way back to Bangkok and tomorrow I'll be back home!

Yesterday is was hot and sunny around Samui. Max temp reached 33.8C

Entrance to Olympic park in Seoul

Osan is cloudy this morning and it looks wet outside. Current temp at 9am is 26C

Yesterday's trip to Seoul was good, visited a friend and had some great lunch, the whole meal and all side orders were mushroom based! Did some shopping in a dive center and made it on my own back to Osan in the subway, which was a challenge in it self.

Later today I'm on the plane back to Bangkok!

Camille

2 comments:

Naveen said...

Hi Camille, I was planning for a dive trip to Koh Samui around 7th September. How's the weather then?
Thanks
Naveen

Camille said...

Hi Naveen,

Usually September is really good an nice for diving, please have a look at my archives, half way down the page on my Samui info and weather blog, left hand side, they go back a few years. Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the of the last posts of each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you the weather conditions for that month.
You can also check each individual post for that month if you wish to.

Hope this helps for now.