Thursday 11 August 2011

Samui island Marathon, 18th September 2011

Samui island Marathon, 18th September 2011

The second edition of the Samui island marathon 2011 is scheduled on 18th September 2011 at Nathon.

Samui Island Marathon 2011

Last years event was the first organised run I ever participated in, so I would love to be able to participate this year but with my current hectic schedule, I'm not sure if I can make it or even will be on Samui come 18th September.

This years route

If I can make it, there won't be much more in it that a quarter marathon. There will be just not enough time to prepare for a half marathon, like the Phuket Laguna half marathon that I ran earlier this year.

Anyway, hope to see you there, I will really enjoy it if I can make it but that shouldn't stop you from participating or cheering on!

Camille

No comments: