Wednesday 31 August 2011

Goodbye to August 2011

Goodbye to August 2011

It's that time of the month again. Time to say goodbye to what turned out to be a busy month for me. Early on this month I was still in South Korea and now, the last day I find myself in Indonesia. My dive job really gets me around this year, maybe time for a career change for yourselves, my dear readers?

The Gili Air taxi

The weather seemed very typical for August, plenty of hot and sunny days with a few nights of rainy parts. Towards the end of the month there were also some typical monsoon floods around Thailand and the South East Asian region but the Samui archipelago always seems to duck out underneath from that during August.

It pays off to visit Samui during August!

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to September, which will find me on Koh Phangan at the start of the month and most likely will se me for the remainder of the month on Koh Samui. See you there!

Camille

No comments: