Wednesday 2 June 2010

Welcome to June 2010

Welcome to June 2010

June is usually a good month for enjoying some sunny days. If 2010 continues the way it serves us this year in the weather department, it will be time to pack your bags and enjoy your really good bargains in Thailand. Especially after the tumultuous May month in Thailand.

It will be warm and sunny although you may have the chance of a nice shower which will cool down things.

My archives for the last three years show that 2009 saw a good June, 2008 being slightly wet and 2007 being a rather unusually wet month, something we could actually do with, looking at the draught we're having this year.

My dive activities look like low activity, but keep checking my dive blog, I will have updates and if you like to book hotel rooms in Samui or the rest of Thailand or anywhere else in the world really, please use my hotel recommendation blogs, you'll help me out with maintaining all of my blogs by the commissions I make through your bookings as long as you start on my blogs. Thanks in advance!

One thing to look forward to in this coming month is the World Cup football games in South Africa. Being a cloggie, the Oranje or Dutch team are my faves!

Hope to see you often on my blogs and I most certainly hope to be able to welcome you in Thailand, there are lots of good folk still in Thailand that are not interested in rioting!

Camille

1 comment:

Mike said...

Camille, I don't fancy the Orange or indeed England, have a sneaky feeling one African nation will do well and watch the USA as a surprise package.

Winner from South America or perhaps the French might do something.

Enjoy June, hope business picks up, as you say there might be some bargains in Thailand.