Wednesday 2 June 2010

2nd June, 2010

Today's weather;

Pattaya City is already warm very early in the morning with a blue sky and thin clouds all over it. It looks like a hot one is in the making. Max temp at 7am is 29.5C.

View from Pattaya pier, on the way out to the dive site

Yesterday saw plenty of sunshine and a warm day with a max temp of 33C in Pattaya. The diving has been completed now and it's time for some relaxation and shopping.

Samui was like a steaming sauna yesterday, with a max temp of 36.2C.

Camille

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pattaya looks very tempting right now. Good weather, good value, not crowded (until yours and my fans arrive at least), and just down the road.
Now where did I leave my flippers and snorkel?

All the best
Boonsong

Camille said...

Hi Boonsong,

Will have a look for your slippers, oops, I mean flippers or fins as we divers call them ;-)

Thanks for checking in again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your witty reply.

Perhaps I am more "pipe and slippers" than "aqualung and flippers" (or "bottle and fins" as we say....?).

It's always a pleasure to check in. You have such a happy and fun page.

I'll be back.

All the best
Boonsong