Friday 23 December 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd December, 2011

Today's weather;

Back home on Koh Samui and it feels good! The weather looks good with a mixed sky, some blue spots and cloud coverage. Current temp at 7am is 24.6C

The drive from Khao Lak went smooth yesterday although road 44 between Krabi and Surat Thani was a mad house, I don't think I have ever seen so many cars going again traffic on a 4 way high way, with the best being a motorbike in the fast lane against traffic, not giving an inch!

Samui yesterday from the ferry, covered in clouds

The weather in Khao Lak was sunny when I left around 7.30am but the closer I got to Surat Thani the more clouds and grayer it became. A few times I encountered drizzle and one shower along the way. On Samui I had another rain shower. Max temp on Samui reached 30C

The forecast looks good for the next 7 days and have a look here for a report on my dive trip/live aboard.

Camille

No comments: