Wednesday 30 November 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 30th November, 2011

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is looking good again, a blue sky is shaping up. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Yesterday saw a sunny and warm day with a max temp of around 30C

The forecast is looking good although early next week some rain may go Samui's way.

Sun set at Candi Dasa, at the eastern side of Bali

Today I find my self back at Candi Dasa on Bali. I'll be diving near here at Tulamben on 'the Liberty' wreck and the late afternoon early evening will see me transfer over to Kuta.
The weather here is looking fantastic, sunny with some clouds.

The PADI IDC on Gili Air is now completed and I managed to get a few more excellent dives in.

Camille

2 comments:

Ines said...

Dear Camille,

I found your blog very interesting.
We booked with my husband our flight & hotel for Samui for next week (from 6th to 13th). The weather seems to be very bad with raining every day. Just wanted to have your opinion about it.
Thanks in advance

Camille said...

Hi Ines,

Up until the 6th the weather forecast looks very good. As from the afternoon of the 7th December it looks like rain will be around. Please stay tuned and check my blog regulary, I update it every day.

Hope this helps for now.