Sunday 28 February 2010

Goodbye to February, 2010

Goodbye to February, 2010

It's been a good February to boost as well. Hardly any rain at all, just a few lost drops here and there and rather unusual hot for a February.

Last year saw also a very good February and in 2008 it turned wet towards the end of the month.

It was a rather quiet month for me with not that many postings but the Thai Red Cross Charity ride was a great event and the Tambun Sala Koy was a first one for me and an unexpected nice one as well.

With 3 years of blogging now under my belt I just get the feeling that I'm barely scratching the surface! There's plenty more to come!

Right now I'm in Pattaya for three days of wreck diving, so there's more to follow on this.

Stay tuned and I hope March is going to be as nice as February turned out to be.

Camille

No comments: