Monday 1 February 2010

Welcome to February 2010

Welcome to February 2010

Usually February is a nice month with plenty of sunshine and not too much rain.
The first week of this month looks like there's going to no rain at all with plenty of sun.

It's a also a fairly quiet month during which you may obtain some good deals on rooms since Samui is in low season. (Oops, my mistake! February seems to mingle in the high season months, especially due to the fact that Chinese New Year falls in February this year.)

Hope to see you around Samui shores!

Camille

2 comments:

Ian said...

Dear Camille,
Always enjoy your Samui info. Just one point, hotels in February are going to be pretty busy, this is actually high season, and particularly with Chinese New Year the period from around 10th Feb to 14th Feb a lot of hotels (including ourselves) are already full.
Traditionally, March is a quieter month as the high season ends at the end of March - you'll get better deals then.
If you get down as far as Centara Villas some time, do drop in to say hello if you can, it would be nice to meet you.
Ian.

ps - I could not get the "feedburner" to work, it kept on rejecting the message

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your response, you're the second person to point out my faux pas, although you do it in a much more civilised manner. I've put up a remark in my original post and adress my mistake.

I've been to the Centara Villa's on various occasions but must admit that it's been a while and will definately call in next time around.

Regarding the feedburner issue, that has been pointed out by somebody else as well, but I tested it and it worked fine. Hmmmm.

Thanks for your feedback and for checking out my blog(s)!