Tuesday 23 February 2010

Blog rolls and links

Blog rolls and links

As you may have noticed, my blog rolls have disappeared from my main page since a few days and I have them now moved to a new feature that Blogger, my blogging forum, offers; pages.

You can have a look at my brand new 'Blog Roll and Links' page by clicking on the link. The main link will be on the top left of my blog pages, so always easy to find.

Part of the reason I've changed this has been done to cut down the number of outbound links on the front page of my Samui Info and Weather blog. Although I miss the updated live bits that I could display on the front page, I will have a look at how this progresses and develops but for now I'm happy with my new page and shortly a few more pages will follow.

Camille

No comments: