Tuesday 8 May 2007

8th May 2007

Today's weather;

It's already past 6pm when I'm writing this and that's because this morning there was a power cut and I couldn't post. Sorry about that.

Today was a very nice day with blue skies and some clouds in it and I was diving on Chaweng Beach, as part of my current IDC and it was just lovely. Lots of folk enjoying the sun and having a ball on the beach. At last, after almost a week of rain. Currently it's still 32.5C.

Yesterday I had a problem with posting my pictures, but now it's fixed again, so you can all see our felled tree in the garden.

The other day, Dave was the first person to post a comment (thanks Dave!) in my blog and today I received for the first time an email with people commenting on my blog. Melvyn from NYC mailed, saying he followed my blog and was about to arrive on Samui for the first time, keep it up, Melvyn and I hope you will have a good time on Samui and that you'll come back many times!

People out there, feel free to post comments and make yourselves known. It's nice to get some feedback, because it's sometimes difficult to comprehend that whilst your sitting behind your screen at your homes safety, people at the other side of the world may be reading your words.

No comments: