Wednesday 2 May 2007

2nd May 2007

Today's weather;

It's grey outside with a 27C temperature right now.

May did not start that good this year. Yesterday it rained on various spots around the island at various times but it remained dry in Chaweng all day and my family and myself had a pleasant afternoon with my sisters family at Central Resort where I did a Discover Scuba Dive with my wife's 9 year old son.

In the evening however, during dinner at Pee Soon, one of Chawengs finest fish restaurants, it started to rain very hard for about 15 minutes and when we decided to have a walk in Chaweng for some shopping, we barely made it in to our respective cars dry and decided to go for an early sleep. This shower lasted a bit longer, it was still raining when we went to sleep.

Tomorrow it's time to start another IDC which makes it a busy time for me with just being back from Bangkok, my sister on holiday and another IDC starting tomorrow.

If you're interested in diving on Koh Samui, have a look here http://www.idcthailand.net

No comments: