Wednesday 23 May 2007

23rd May, 2007

Today's weather;

It's amazing this morning, a massive blue sky, no cloud to be seen over land, only over the ocean. It's currently 28C.

Yesterday was a beauty as well, I was diving on Koh Tao again, as part of the Specialty Instructor training with some of my IDC candidates (who are PADI Instructors now, by the way!) and it was sunny and hot, all day long.

The weather predictions still predict thunder and lightning, but the percentages are lower each day, currently at 20%.

Here's another picture taken by Ton Mandemaker, just over a week ago of how Samui looks like right now, a lovely shot overlooking the channel to Koh Phangan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This guy is a great photographer, and if I had money (and time) on my hands I'd be back there in a shot! For the beaches of course...

Camille Lemmens said...

Hi Dave,

Yes, Ton has made some great pix. There'll be a few more in the coming days. Ton just completed his IDC with me but is back at work, having a great time, I would imagine!