Monday 31 August 2015

Goodbye to August 2015

It's time to say goodbye to August 2015 and to kick straight off with the weather, his was not a great version of August.
We had a cloudy and wet start of the month with almost two weeks of rain and strong wind. The middle of the month was good again but towards the end we encountered more rain and a little bit of wind. 
Not your average August on Koh Samui and not anywhere near how last year's August was.

Goodbye to August 2015

Wat Plai Laem's statue of  'Meh Guan Ihm' remains one of the eye catchers at the temple 

Work wise it was a quiet month, I did log my 500th dive at Sail Rock though and took friends from the Netherlands on a PADI Discover Scuba Dive at Sail Rock.

September is starting tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it. There will be the Kamalaya run come 13th September, you will be bound to see me there!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: