Tuesday 1 September 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st September, 2015

Today's weather;

There's a heavily clouded sky over Koh Samui this morning with a bit of a breeze. Just after my morning run, at 6am it started to drizzle for a while, it's dry now, an hour later but there maywell be some more rain later today. Current temp at 7am is 25.7C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 1st September, 2015


Yesterday saw a hazy blue sky straight after I posted that I thought it would remain cloudy all day long. It was hazy indeed however, all day long and around 7pm we had a tropical shower. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast for the next ten days is mostly cloudy with chances of tropical showers and after next weekend an increase in wind.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: