Wednesday 30 September 2015

Goodbye to September 2015

It's time to say 'Goodbye to September 2015' and let's immediately discuss the weather during this month; It wasn't great. Especially the beginning of the month saw a some rainy and windy days, with the wind being so forceful that small boat traffic for diving and snorkeling was cancelled for a few days.
Luckily the end of the month was better and we had a few nice and sunny days, although an occasional tropical shower was sometimes part of this as well.

For September in general I would expect better weather though, so at best it was a mediocre September for Koh Samui standards.

Goodbye to September 2015


All month I was at home on the island, which is good, so I can spend time with the family. All of net month will be spend at home as well.
There was the very well organized and enjoyable Kamalaya run this month and we visited a few restaurant, mostly small, local Thai restaurants.

Let's look forward to the October 2015 version, the start of the month looks promising with nice weather ahead of us!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: