Sunday 1 September 2013

Welcome to September 2013

A new month started already, September, the 2013 version.
Typically the nice and laid back weather from August carries over into September. You can expect mainly sunny and dry days although tropical showers are common as well, but they should not last any longer than an hour at most. 

Beach at Wat Na Phalaan, Maenam

The beach in front of Wat Na Phalaan in Maenam, next to Lomprayah ferry

For the first half of the month, I will be on Koh Phangan, teaching a PADI IDC until 9th September, followed by two nights on Koh Tao for a PADI IE. The second half of the month I should be back on Koh Samui again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: