Saturday 31 August 2013

Goodbye to August 2013

It's been a nice month, because I got to see my sister again after an almost 3 year pause. This did mean however that I lost out on work, a bit of a trade off and need to find a balance!

The weather was not so great during the first two weeks of August, with at times strong wind and plenty of rain. The second part of the month was excellent, blue skies, hot days and an occasional tropical shower to cool things down again.
All in all maybe not as good as other years but still nice enough.

Flowers along the road

Flowers along the road between Fisherman's Village and Bang Rak

With my sister in town, many good dinners were had, eventually with a party of 17, we ended up eating excellent food at Juzza Pizza, Sabeing Lae 2 in Chaweng, Dcheed 2, Fuji for a Japanese fix and Krua Bang Po. Good food, good times and good service were had!

Due to my knee injury, which I picked up during the Koh Phangan marathon in July there are no race reports but I'm slowly starting to train again. Hopefully I will be back to my running routines shortly!

Nest month will see me on Koh Phangan and Koh Tao for  respectively a PADI IDC and PADI IE. This means that business is slowly picking up again!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: