Friday 13 September 2013

Big meeting on the island

After getting back home yesterday afternoon, I was busy running around the island, organizing things for my yearly visa renewal. Including a visit to the Immigration office in Nathon.


On an online forum I had already seen that there was a regular closing up of roads to give way to small convoys. Today it became very clear what was going, 3 different meeting (the way I understand it) are taking place on Koh Samui. Around the island you can see three flags stuck together; Malaysia, Indonesia and the Thailand flag. Well, with this information and the picture above, maybe you can make sense out of what is exactly going on ;-)

Either way, they had their last day of meetings today.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: