Thursday 6 September 2012

3rd Koh Phangan Full Moon marathon, 29th-30th September, 2012

Just a week after the 3rd Princess' Cup or Samui Island marathon, Koh Phangan has it's own marathon. Not just a marathon, but the 3rd Full Moon marathon with start and finish at the ferry pier in Thong Sala.


The marathon will start at midnight in the night from 29th to 30th September and the quarter marathon, which I intend to run will start at 5m in the morning of 30th September.

It will most likely be a very hilly route, since hills are all over the place on Koh Phangan. At this moment I only know that the start and finish will be at the Ferry pier in Thong Sala, but I have no idea where the route will be taking us. If it's direction Haad Rin, it will actually be fairly flat for a while.

It's exciting to have two running events on two consecutive weekends, almost as home games! I'm looking forward to this run! I did a fair amount of training on Koh Phangan but have yet do participate in a competitive run here!

More information about registering can be found here.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: