Monday 23 April 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd April, 2012

Today's weather;

Back home again! Koh Samui's sky is slightly clouded though and not too much sunshine is around this morning. Current temp at 7am is 26.8C

Going to or coming from Phuket and Khao Lak, I always pass this Wat or temple near Phang Nga; Wat Manee Si Mahathat with this impressive Monk's statue. I'll try to write a blog post soon about this Temple

Koh Samui was hot and sunny yesterday and it was good to be back home again. Max temp reached 34.8C

Phuket was cloudy but dry yesterday with same rain later on during the day, when I left already! Max temp reached 34.5C On the way back I only had a serious bout of rain near Phangna.
My run yesterday went well, have a look here for a short write up.

The forecast shows more cloudy weather around next weekend but plenty of sunshine leading up to the weekend.

Camille

No comments: