Wednesday 30 December 2009

Goodbye to December 2009

Goodbye to December 2009

It's that time of  the month again, with just one more day to go this month and this year!

To start with the weather, it has been fantastic during this years December, very unlike how December can be but in sync with December 2007 and 2008. There was hardly any rain and lots of sunshine all Mont long with an average Dy time max temp of around 30C. Not bad at all.

It has been a fairly quiet blogging month due to my work during the December IDC and associated dive courses but I managed to get a few restaurant reviews in, Bravo Pizzeria and Pasta Station in Bang Rak, the Blue Star Mountain restaurant in the mountains of Samui, near the Magic Garden, the Bangkok restaurant in Bophud and the El Gringo 1 Mexican restaurant on Koh Tao.
Some of my favorite restaurants on Samui were also visited this months, amongst others the Picnic Basket, Sabeing Lae, Angela's Bakery, Il Mulino and had my share of monthly Indian take away from Haveli as well!

There was also a short one day trip to Phuket, where I visited in order to participate in the 2010 PADI Course Director update. In Phuket I stayed at the Case E Mare hotel in Kata beach, which is a very nice place to stay at.

I wrote reviews of Sandy Resort, a great low budget resort in Bophud and Le Murraya hotel in Chaweng on my Samui hotel recommendation blog, places and a blog to check out.

The 26th December also saw the 5th anniversary of the Indian Ocean earthquake that caused the 2004 Tsunami.

All in all a good month and I hope you enjoy reading my various blogs and thanks for stopping by and taking the time for reading my entries.

Camille

No comments: