Sunday 15 November 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th November, 2015

Today's weather;

It's very nice and sunny this morning under Koh Samui skies and it looks like it will stay this way for the remainder of the day. Current temp at 9am is already 31C

The reason why this update is so late, is that I was on Phuket this morning, running the 12th Prince of Songkla Uni 'Child Watch Phuket' race over 9km. Two years ago I already participated in this race. It was a fast race, I ran 8.71km in 40'48 or with a 4'41 pace, which is fast for me. Still no placing in my age category.
Now I'm already back in Khao Lak though and it's nice and sunny, just as it was on Phuket and current temp here at 9am is 30C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th November, 2015

Chaweng beach yesterday under sunny skies

Yesterday saw a dry and fairly sunny morning around Koh Samui but during the afternoon there was some rain again. Max temp reached 31C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th November, 2015

Sarasin Bridge when leaving Phuket under a sunny sky, taken from my car (yes, I wad parked my car!)

The forecast is looking good for Koh Samui with mostly sunny skies except possibly some rain come Wednesday and next Friday and Saturday.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: