Monday 28 April 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 28th April, 2014

Today's weather;

On Koh Samui it's partly cloudy without a sigh of wind in sight and it's already hot. Current temp at 7am is 27.5C

My family and me are on out first leg of our journey and everybody just woke up in Surat Thani, ready to fly to Don Muang airport in Bangkok.
yesterday we had some great dinner at a restaurant new to us in Surat with some good friends of my wife. A good start to our trip.

Nthon, Koh Samui

Nathon growing smaller, as seen from the Seatran ferry, we will see you back in a good three weeks

Yesterday was hot around Samui with a max temp of 34C

The forecast occasionally predicts some clouds but still no drop of rain in sight. 

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: