Wednesday 30 April 2014

Goodbye to April 2014

It's been a classic April month on Koh Samui! Scorching hot and humid, as April is supposed to be with just a few occasional raindrops and almost no wind to speak of. 
The average day time temperature was around 34C but it felt a lot warmer.

Lipa Noi road, leading to/from the Raja ferry

Road in Lipa Noi, leading to/from the Raja ferry, kind of near the entrance of the road to the drives license place

It was a busy month for me work wise, with a PADI IDC in Khao Lak and a PADI IE in Phuket and a PADI Instructor Development Update on Koh Tao

I was lucky enough to be able spend a week in early April at home and a week towards the end of the month and currently I find myself an my family in Sanur on Bali in Indonesia. A holiday for our kids and my wife and work with another PADI IDC on Gili Air for me, starting tomorrow.

This month also saw the Thai New Years celebrations aka Songkran, which I celebrated in Khao Lak.
On Koh Samui I participated in one of the few running events this year, the 2nd Koh Samui Midnight Charity Run.

Good food was had at the usual favorite restaurants, which included Japanese restaurant Kobori in Maenam and Italian restaurant Juzza Pizza in Fishermans Village.

That's all folks, at least for this April 2014 month! Am looking forward to may, so please do keep checking in to news and daily weather updates for Koh Samui.
Please have a look at my Koh Samui Facebook page and give it a 'like'.

Camille

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

No comments: