Sunday 27 April 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 27th April, 2014

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has a nice but slightly hazy blue sky to show for this morning with an astonishing temp at 7am of already 29.8C. It's going to be killer hot today!

This update is a little bit late since I ran the Midnight Run last night and got to bed late. I did manage to come in 2nd in my age category, which pleases me.

Later today we're off to Surat Thani for a night, Bangkok for a night and Bali for 2 nights before we hit Gili Air in Indonesia for about 3 weeks where I will conduct once more a PADI IDC. Don't worry though, everything is in place to guarantee the daily weather updates.

2nd Koh Samui Midnight Run

Impression of the 2nd Koh Samui Midnight Run before the start in front of the Reggae Pub

Yesterday saw a sunny and warm day around the island with a max temp of 34C but believe me, it felt a lot hotter!

The forecast predicts a couple of cloudier days but by mid next week the sun should be out in force again.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: