Saturday 11 May 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 11th May, 2013

Today's weather;

It's fairly cloudy again this morning around Koh Samui but during the daytime I would expect the sun to peak through on a regular base for the tan lovers among us. Current temp at 7am is 27.5C

Big C, Koh Samui

Almost 5 years old this sign at Big C and it's still there! More funny pictures about Thailand can be found in my Facebook group TIT (This is Thailand)

Yesterday saw a fairly cloudy but the sun kept popping out on occasion and it was still warm and dry. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast still shows the cloudy skies with an occasional tropical shower but there should also be enough sunny patches during the day.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: