Saturday 11 June 2011

Laguna Phuket International Marathon registration

Laguna Phuket International Marathon registration

Yesterday the whole family arrived nice and early in Phuket and after we checked in to our hotel and had a swim in the pool, it was time to head down and try to find the Laguna hotel and complete the registration process by picking up my BIB (race number) and timing chip.

The start and finish area

After trying pretty hard to get lost we did manage to find the Laguna resort after all and the registration process could be completed. It looked all very professional I must say.

My race number, probably not the number to look out for and expect in front but any cheering will be appreciated along the route

The expo marquee where the registration took place

Signing the waiver (it could be diving!) with the whole hungry and tired family looking over my shoulder

The shirt provided by the race organisers

My own shirt, apparently it's 'not done' to use the events shirt during a race

It's still not late to sponsor my cause, I use this marathon as a fund raiser for Project Aware, a non profit dive environmental organization; I run for Ocean protection. Please get in touch if you would like to donate or use the donation button on this page, top left side of the page. Thanks!

Now it's off to Central Festival for some serious shopping time with the family.

Camille

No comments: