Saturday 3 November 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 3rd November, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui has some overcast but it looks like the sun might break through. Current temp at 7am is 26.5C

It's my last morning on Gili Air in Indonesia (hence the welcome sign picture!) and once more it's a blue and sunny sky that welcomed us this morning. Current temp at 8am local time is 29C
Later today I'm off to Senggigi on Lombok, a first! Just one night though and tomorrow I will board a flight to Kuala Lumpur where there will be another night layover before I land on Samui Monday morning.
This should be my last visit this yer but hopefully I will be back in February 2013 again.
For my candidates it was a long night after they all successfully passed their PADI IE yesterday.

Welcome to Gili Air in Indonesia

Welcome to Gili Air!

Yesterday saw a fairly nice day around the island with sunshine but a shower in the early evening. Max temp reached 31C

The forecast is stable sine a few days, the next 7 days may show overcast but hardly any rain.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: