Thursday 15 November 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th November, 2012

Today's weather;

Koh Samui is nice and sunny again this morning but with an almost chilling current temp of just 24.8C

After a very long day filled with travel between Samui, Bangkok, Manila and Cebu, including some delays, I did at arrive last night around midnight at my final destination, Cebu City. The current temp at 8am local time is 28C and it's nice and sunny.
Today I will be on my way to Malapascua where I will start a PADI IDC later this week.

Jeepney in Cebu City, Philippines

Jeepney in Cebu City this morning, I love seeing them every time I'm in the Philippines

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day around Koh Samui with a max temp of 31.2C

The forecast shows plenty of overcast around Samui for the next 7 days with the possibility of an occasional shower.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: