Friday 30 November 2012

Goodbye to November 2012

Time really flies and this November has come to an end.

Up until the last week of this month, it was a really nice November with plenty of sunshine and great weather but rather unexpectedly the rainy season weather struck a few days ago with some heavy rain in 3 or 4 consecutive days.

Now it's slowly easing up, still wet days but mot as much rain and some breaks in-between the rain.

Guan Yu shrine, Hua Thanon, door detail

A beautifully crafted door at the Guan Yu shrine in Hua Thanon

So much for the weather, it's been a busy month for me, coming straight out of Indonesia and I moved onto the Philippines, where I currently am writing this.

I'm looking forward to December and the holidays go along with this month.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: