Sunday 22 May 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update;; 22nd May, 2011

Today's weather;

The sky over Samui is very blue this morning and it looks like it's going to be a very hot day! Current temp at 7am is 27C

A wooden sun chair, found during Friday's underwater beach clean up at Chaweng Beach

Yesterday morning saw blue skies over Samui but overcast moved in pretty much for the rest of the day but I didn't witness any rain! Max temp reached 31C

With the kids we visited the Major Cineplex movie theatre at Tesco Lotus, the third time for me I saw a movie on Samui here! Good fun was had though with the 4th sequence of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Camille

2 comments:

Gerry Skoyles said...

I reckon that wooden chair is the one I lost last time I was on Samui 3 years ago. Sorry!

Camille said...

Hi Mark,

Ready to be picked up now!