Thursday 5 May 2011

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th May, 2011

Today's weather;

It's good to be back home, despite the power cut between 9pm and 1am last night! It was kinda hot in the sleeping room.

Samui woke up under a fantastic blue sky, littered with some fluffy clouds. Current temp at 7am is 27.5c

It's almost becoming a habit that upon me returning, a family member is getting wed, last time after I got back from Koh Lanta in March my wife's youngest sister got married and today a cousin is getting married.


Between Surat Thani and Samui on the flight from Phuket; the Angthong National Marine Park, always good for a nice day trip, either snorkeling, kayaking or diving

Yesterday I arrived around 5pm at Samui airport, due to the fact that my flight from Bali was 20 minutes early, I just about managed to change my flight to an earlier one and arrive at 5pm instead of 8pm. This turned out as a good thing considering that at 9pm a power cut started.

It was a very hot day yesterday with a max temp of 31.6C

Camille

No comments: