Friday 5 February 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th February, 2016

Today's weather;

This morning we have a partially cloudy sky over Koh Samui with blue spots peaking through the clouds. I expect it to remain fairly cloudy today. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 5th February, 2016

Yesterday evening I had a Thai buffet dinner with my son, who won a dinner voucher at a lucky draw at the recent Care for Cancer run in Nathon, at the Koh Thai Bar and Restaurant at the Four Seasons Resort Samui. This is the deserts bar. The buffet was outstanding and can be highly recommended, but I was glad that we didn't have to pay, at 3,000.-THB per person

Yesterday saw a nice day with some sunshine until the late afternoon when dark clouds packed together and we had a short shower. Max temp reached 32C

The forecast predicts a very strong wind with storm like conditions come Sunday morning, by Tuesday morning the wind should have petered out. From Wednesday onward we may expect the sun back again.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: