Monday 15 February 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th February, 2016

Today's weather;

A nice blue sky is shaping up over Koh Samui this morning and you might as well get ready for a warm and sunny day. Current temp at 7am is 28C

Later this morning I will be off to Pattaya until Thursday to meet some old friends. It's been almost a year and a half since I was last there and I'm looking forward to see how busy it is there and of course to see my friends again! It's been longer since I saw them the last time.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th February, 2016

On the way back from Donsak yesterday, life inside the Seatran ferry, full house

Yesterday saw a partially cloudy sky over Koh Samui with plenty of sunshine to be enjoyed. Max temp reached 31C

The forecast is looking outstanding, pretty much sunny skies galore for the next ten days, enjoy and get the sun lotion out!

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: