Sunday 14 February 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th February, 2016

Today's weather;

It's partially cloudy around Koh Samui but there is still enough sunshine to make it a nice day and it looks like it will stay like this today. Current temp at 10am is 30C

It's a later than usual update today, since we just got back to our hotel room from the Surat Thani marathon in which I participated. It's nice and sunny here and warming up! Current temp at 10am is 'only' 29C, it feels a lot warmer.

The marathon went ok, I finished 42.8km in 4 hours and 17 minutes, which is within the time range I trained for, although it's at the outer limits. I did manage to finish as tenth in my age category, which earned my a nice trophy! This was my 3rd marathon ever and I smashed my previous personal best with half an hour. It was tough though, especially the last five km's!

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th February, 2016

Bang Rak bay yesterday morning

Yesterday saw a nice and mostly sunny day around Koh Samui with some clouds and a max temp of 32C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 14th February, 2016

A small pond behind our N Nine hotel in Surat Thani, yesterday afternoon a small monitor who seems to live in this pond was chasing fish. A pretty exciting and interesting view.

The forecast predicts very sunny days ten days, although mysteriously there may be rain as well. Tuesday and Wednesday may see some very strong wind.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: