Sunday 1 March 2015

Welcome to March 2015

A new month is on the horizon and we can say welcome to March 2015 on Koh Samui.
For sun aficionados, March is usually a nice month and just like February, it typically has nice and mild weather with plenty of sunshine and it's not as hot as April tends to get.
Only March 2011 saw an unusual spike of rain during March when you go and look back at my recorded collections of March months on this blog. Eight years on file already and this is the 9th year coming up!

Welcome to March 2015

Meh Guan Ihm statue at Wat Plai Laem, a temple well worth a visit

This month will see the 3rd Samui Midnight Run on 21st March, which I will sadly miss, since I will be teaching a PADI IDC in Moalboal, Philippines for most of the month and once I get back home, I'm almost immediately off to Khao Lak again. Not much down time at home this month.

Hope you will enjoy my blog entries this month and Samui island in case you are visiting!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: