Wednesday 4 March 2015

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 4th March, 2015

Today's weather;

It's hazy this morning over Koh Samui but a blue sky is about to shape up. Current temp at 7am is 25.2C

Today I will be leaving for the a two and a half week trip to the Philippines, visiting among others Cebu City, Malapascua and Moalboal and I will be running my first race of the year, a half marathon come 15th March.

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 4th March, 2015

Yesterday was the monthly Skal meeting on Koh Samui and it was held in the new Coast beach bar & grill at the Centara Grand Beach Resort in Chaweng. here's a small selection of the deserts, not usually my favorites, but it was an excellent display and very tasty

Yesterday saw a nice and sunny day around Koh Samui and it keeps getting a little bit warmer each day. Yesterday max temp reached 30C

The forecast now shows some breeze coming in, which may be nice to keep things cool, and possibly some more cloud cover over and after the weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: