Tuesday 31 March 2015

Goodbye to March 2015

It's time to say Goodbye to March 2015. The weather has been excellent this month, almost no rain and it started to warm up from the beginning of the month when it was still nice and cool until the end of the month when it was just plain hot at some days.

An outstanding month for the weather but we could do with some rain to replenish the ground water levels, although it doesn't look like this is in the making soon.

Work took me away from Samui most of this month, first a PADI IDC in Moalboal in the Philippines and after just having been home for five days, I'm now in Khao Lak conducting the current Khao Lak PADI IDC, but the family is with me, so we can spend some time together.

Goodbye to March 2015

A small Chinese style statue at Wat Lamai

Although I wasn't home a lot last month, we still managed to go out for dinner a few times, first was at the beginning of the month during the local monthly Skal dinner, this time held at Coast, a write up to follow next month about this location, and out usual fave hangouts, Juzza Pizza in Fisherman's Village and Kobori in Maenam, a Japanese restaurant. Both highly recommendable.

See you all next month again and thanks for visiting my Samui blog, don't be shy though and come back next month again!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: