Thursday 31 July 2014

Goodbye to July 2014

The end of July 2014 is in sight and it's time to have a look at how this month was from my point of view.

Let' start with the weather and it's the second year in a row where the weather isn't that great. Yes, we had sunny and warm days but we also had plenty of rain and especially some hard wind. All in all I would rate this years version as a slightly below average July.

Holy tree

Trees are holy in Thailand, here's one in Thong Krut

It was a rare occasion this years for me being at home for the first three weeks and a few days of the month at home, and I really enjoyed it. I don't get to see enough of our youngest daughter. She just turned 10 month old and yesterday she surprised me with for the first time ever saying "Papa".

We had busy weekends though, with running events in Phun Phin and Surat Thani and going to Khao Sok to meet up with my sister. Towards the end of the month I left for Osan, South Korea where I'm teaching a PADI IDC

Just before I left, there was the yearly Kila Amphur, I had a great day out with Samui island Gem Gourmet picnic and once more a fantastic dinner at Kobori, a Japanese restaurant in Maenam.

Overall a good month for me and I'm going to enjoy the nest 10 days in Korea before I head back home again! See you next month!

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: