Friday 12 October 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 12th October, 2012

Today's weather;

It's nice and sunny on Koh Samui this morning with a current temp at 7am of 25.2C

In Surat Thani it's cloudy with a few blue spots. Current temp here is 24.2C

This morning I will return to Koh Samui with the children. My Mother in law is in the ICU after yesterday's operation and the family will try to move her back to Koh Samui at the earliest possibility.

Central Plaza in Surat Thani

Yesterday saw the 'Grand opening' of Central Plaza, a big shopping mall, in Surat Thani. It took me one hour to get there by car but it was jam packed full, cars parking everywhere, even on the high way, so I decided to turn around. It took me 5 minutes to cover the few kilometers back to the hotel!

Yesterday was nice around Koh Samui with a max temp of 30.7C

Surat Thani was nice and sunny all day long but clouds showed up in the evening and the roar of thunder could be heard and during the night it rained. Max temp reached 33.6C

The forecast for the next 7 days around Samui island are immaculate, blue skies and plenty of sunshine are predicted.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: