Friday 19 October 2012

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 19th October, 2012

Today's weather;

It's cloudy over Kuala Lumpur airport. Current temp is around 25C. I'm on my way to Lombok in Indonesia


My hotel last night in-between the Kuala Lumpur airport terminals

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

2 comments:

Bernd said...

Hi Camille, enjoy your stay on Gili.
I would appreciate posting some more actual pics from there. never have been there, but you are one of the most trustful bloggers in the whole www.

keep on rocking. Cheers from GER

Camille said...

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for the heads up!
I try to post but internet was down for 3 days on Gili Air, it's back now but slow and sluggish!