Sunday 2 January 2011

Welcome to January 2011

Welcome to January 2011

The last three entries of my January archives over the last three years show very nice and sunny January's. This may be slightly in contrast to what this year has waiting for us.
Towards the end of the first week this month the weather seems to be going haywire again with lots of wind and rain. Let's hope it will turn sunny soon afterwards!

This month will see me start my first IDC of the year here on Koh Samui, followed by an IDC towards the end of the month in Malapascua in the Philippines. More travelling is in the cards this year!

Don't forget to check my hotel recommendation blogs for Samui and Thailand with some great tips and personal experience on most of the hotels listed and for diving my dive blog and my dive/IDC website are highly recommended to check out!

Camille

No comments: