Sunday 9 February 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 9th February, 2014

Today's weather;

We're in Lan Saka, where the sky is nice and blue and the sun is just about to heat up. Current temp here at 7am is around 21C and we just returned from Rajabath Uni of Nakhon Si Thammarat, where I participated in a 10.5km run in 52'28.6 which is 1 minute faster compared to last year.

On Koh Samui it should be very similar conditions, although there may be a cloud or two with a current temp at 7am of 23.2C

Rajabtah Uni area, Nakhon Si Thammarat

Rajabath Uni area, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Amphoe Muang with a big Buddha statue against at the foot of Mahachai Mountain, where I ran a 10.5km race this morning at 6am

Yesterday saw blue and sunny skies all day long and we had a pleasant drive over to the mainland. Max temp on Samui reached 30C


With my son before the start, my son ran a 3.5km fun run

The forecast remains nice and sunny although come Tuesday afternoon, the wind may pick up a bit.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: