Monday 25 February 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 25th February, 2013

Today's weather;

Samui has a little bit of rain right now, 6am in the morning on this Makha Bucha day, one of the most sacred Buddhist days. Current temp on at 6am is around 26C

It's my last couple of hours on Gili Air for this trip, until I come back in April! It's dry here nd the sun is coming out and right now there's no wind. Current temp at 7am is 28C
The PADI IDC was completed yesterday and in two days time start I start another one on Koh Phangan.

Makha Bucha day

Makha Bucha day when 1250 disciples gathered to listen to Buddha's Dharma speech (ธรรมะ) after his enlightment

Yesterday saw a cloudy but dry day over Koh Samui with a max temp of around 29C

The forecast shows wind on Wednesday and following days with a bit of rain possibly on some days.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: