Sunday 26 September 2010

The Ibis Koh Samui Trophy 2010

The Ibis Koh Samui Trophy 2010

This is an adventure run where you get to run 10km, complete 30km on a bike, swim 500 meters and kayak for 5km. That is, if you participate in the Adventure Race, add a bit for the extreme race and you're looking at biking 45km, running 15km, kayaking 10km and swimming 1000 meters. Tired already from just looking at those figures?


There's a also a 5km fun run and that's where I'll be participating on this coming Sunday 2nd October. If you would like to participate and register on line for this run, you can do that here.

Start and finish will be in Bophud's Fisherman's Village. Entrance fee is 150,-THB and besides online registration you can also registration and collect your race number at Ibis Hotel Bophut on Friday October 1 from 1pm until 7pm
Registration on Race day October 2 from 6am until 7am at venue (Bophut beach road)
Online and telegraphic transfer
For more information: Active Management Asia 02 718 95 81-2

It's looking like it's going to be a great event and I hope to see some of my readers there!

Camille

2 comments:

Talen said...

Looks like an excellent event Camille. I don't know how I missed it but I'll be adding it to my event calender asap.

Camille said...

Hi Talen,

Another reason to visit Samui ;-)

Not too sure how widely publicized this event is, I got pointed in the right direction by a friend on Samui a few days ago, I didn't know about it until than.