Saturday 18 September 2010

Samui Island Marathon 2010

Samui Island Marathon 2010

Is about to take off tomorrow and I'm mad enough to have signed up for the quarter Marathon tomorrow, starting at 5.30am in Nathon!

Samui Island Marathon 2010 has four categories and these categories are subdivided in age categories.

After getting off the ferry from Koh Phangan I pretty much went straight to Nathon to sign up. See you tomorrow on the road!


My current training is up to 6km and I can do that distance on fairly flat road in 30 minutes. The last clicks tomorrow will be the challenge, the nice thing is we run early before it heats up.


More news tomorrow, with hopefully some nice pix.

Camille

2 comments:

Paul Garrigan said...

Good luck with that Camille. I don't like running here because of the dogs.

Camille said...

Thanks Paul,

Just finished and got back home, did 10.5KM just under 1 hour. For me that's a good time.