Tuesday 20 September 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th September, 2016


Today's weather;

It's cloudy over Koh Samui this morning with a nice breeze and I don't expect the sun to break through today, rather be prepared for some tropical showers during the afternoon. Current temp at 7.30am is 28C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 20th September, 2016

The iconic 'Meh Guan Ihm' statue at Wat Plai Laem or Wat Laem Suwannaram from a different angle, the back of the statue. When you are on Koh Samui, I can highly recommend visiting this temple, in my humble opinion it is the best temple to visit on our island with some beautiful views and photo opportunities

Yesterday saw a another very warm day, with plenty of sunshine during the morning and a few clouds moving in during the afternoon. Max temp reached 34C

The forecast has changed slightly and for the next ten days, expect a fair breeze until Saturday, rain between Wednesday and Friday and sunny skies as of next Monday.

Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: