Sunday 31 July 2016

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st July, 2016


Today's weather;

It's mostly cloudy over Koh Samui this morning but there are plenty of blue spots in the sky and later this morning I expect it to clear up more. Current temp at 7am is 27C

On Phuket, at Kata where I stay, it's the opposite, we enjoy very blue sky with some clouds in it. Current temp at 7am is 27.9C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st July, 2016

A statue of a farmer walking his water bufallos, near the Bophud traffic lights. In real life I never saw someone walk three bufallos at the same time, but just the one. I don't think that male buffalos really like each other too much, hence the bufallo fights. I do like the fabric the farmer is wearing around his waist, that's very authentic!

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day without rain around Koh Samui, with some scattered clouds in the sky. Max temp reached 33C

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 31st July, 2016

A South bound view over Patak road in Kata on Phuket, towards Chalong, on a lazy Sunday afternoon

The forecast ells us that thw wind will start picking up over Koh Samui and it's archipelago come tomorrow with storm like weather conditions from Wednesday though Friday. Next Sunday the wind should drop and come Tuesday the sun should be out and about again.

This storm is going to affect most of Southern Thailand's provinces. The TMD or Thai Metereological Department has issued a weather warning.


Do 'like' my Koh Samui blog Facebook page and don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks! 

Camille

No comments: